Beginning at 8 a.m. on Sunday, October 13, 2019, some UMD IT systems and services will be unavailable for approximately 12 hours. During this time, DIT will perform data center maintenance and hardware relocations.
The IT systems and services that will be impacted include, but are not limited to:
- Student Information System (SIS)
- University of Maryland Electronic Grading System (UMEG)
- Payroll and Human Resources System (PHR)
- Kuali Financial System (KFS)
- Student Accounts Receivable (SAR)
- Student Financial Aid
- ELMS Management Tool (EMT)
Although we do not anticipate issues accessing additional services during the outage, the performance of systems that are integrated with those listed above could be unexpectedly affected.
This work is part of our strategic effort to optimize existing resources and continue to provide secure and reliable IT services to the university community. The outage has been scheduled during off-peak usage hours to minimize the adverse impact. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience it may cause.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the IT Service Desk.