The Division of IT will offer several opportunities for students to get help with getting devices connected during move-in for the Fall 2019 semester.
- On Thursday, August 22 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday, August 23 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., IT staff will be stationed in three locations around campus to answer questions about accounts, reset passwords, and help connect to the wireless network. Staff members can also help with connecting TVs, computers, and gaming systems to the campus network. Visit us in one of these spots:
- Between Elkton and Denton Halls (near the traffic circle)
- Near Eppley Recreation Center (Farm Drive across from LaPlata Beach
- Near Queen Anne's Hall (Corner of Campus Drive and Preinkert Drive)
- On Saturday and Sunday, August 24 and 25 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m., you can get telephone support by calling the IT Service Desk at 301.405.1500.